InterContinental Capital Group (“ICG”)
Rates and APRs may vary depending on loan details, such as points, loan amount, loan-to-value, your credit, property type, and occupancy. Rate and APR assume a rate and term refinance of a single family, detached, owner occupied primary residence, a minimum FICO score of 720 with a $250,000 loan amount and loan-to-value of less than 65%. Rate and APR assume that an escrow account is set up for payment of property taxes and insurance.
InterContinental Capital Group maintains no responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising out of your use of this Website or any web browser. This includes any damages you may sustain if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us or if we communicate such information to you at your request over the Internet. ICG is not liable for any damages or losses that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects, or malfunctions in connection with access or use of this site. ICG does not endorse any third party products, services or opinions which are indicated in this Website, all links to third party websites are for convenience only. ICG does not disclose any customer information to affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by law. The primary federal laws which govern this issue are the Gramm-Leache-Biley Act of 1999; Regulation P, “Privacy of Consumer Financial Reform; The Fair Credit Reporting Act; and the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E Act). The products and services described on this web site are not available in all geographical areas. ICG is a licensed mortgage bank conducting business in various states. Information on this website may or may not be relevant to you, depending on the location in which you reside.
Email communication, and all information transmitted with it, is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is Privileged or Confidential. Information transmitted in email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient of an email communication that you have received, any review, disclosure, conversion to hard copy, dissemination, reproduction or other use of any part of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received and email notification in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or otherwise permanently delete the entire communication from any computer, disk drive, or other storage medium. ICG protects client information by limiting access to information. Only those employees which need information to perform their specific responsibilities will be granted such access. ICG has in place internal electronic safeguards that prevent the sharing of information that is not required by an employee to complete their job.
Intercontinental Capital Group (ICG) is a direct lender approved by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) with its main office located at 265 Broadhollow Road, Suite 220, Melville, NY, 11747.
- Alabama Consumer Credit License – #21124;
- Alaska Mortgage Broker/Lender License - #AK60134;
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License – #BK-0911335;
- Arkansas Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License - #109744;
- California – Department of Business Oversight. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law, License # 603B915;
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registrant – ;
- Connecticut Mortgage Lender License – #16351;
- Delaware Lender License – #011393;
- District of Columbia Mortgage Dual Authority License – #MLB60134;
- Florida Mortgage Lender License - #MLD726;
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License – #29568;
- Idaho Mortgage Broker/Lender License - #MBL-9033;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License – #6760746;
- Regulated by IDFPR – Residential Mortgage Banking – 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, Illinois, 60601, (844)768-1713
- Indiana – DFI First Lien Mortgage Lending License – #11337;
- Iowa Mortgage Banker License - #2016-0020;
- Kansas Mortgage Company License - #MC.0025273;
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License - #MC351568;
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License;
- Maine Supervised Lender License - #60134;
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License – #13347;
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License – #ML60134;
- Michigan First Mortgage Broker/Lender License – #FL0017142;
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator License – #MN-MO-40203041;
- Mississippi Mortgage Lender License - #60134;
- Montana Mortgage Lender License - #60134;
- Nevada Mortgage Company License - #4496;
- New Hampshire Mortgage Banker License - #21084-MB;
- New Jersey Residential Mortgage Lender License – #0511970;
- New Mexico Mortgage Loan Company License;
- New York Mortgage Banker License – #LMBC 109538;
- North Carolina Mortgage Lender License – #AL-148611;
- North Dakota Money Broker License - #MB102956;
- Ohio Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration– #RM.850266.000;
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License - #ML010858;
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License – #ML-5541;
- Pennsylvania Mortgage Lender License – #20778;
- Rhode Island Lender License - #20112800LL;
- South Carolina BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License – #MLS-60134;
- South Dakota Mortgage Lender License - #ML.05135;
- Tennessee Mortgage License – #114913;
- Texas-SML Mortgage Banker Registration – ;
- Texas SML Mortgage Banker Registration CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, TX 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
- Utah Mortgage Entity License - #9641790;
- Vermont Lender License - #6316;
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License - #CL-60134;
- Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License - #60134BA;
- Wyoming Mortgage Lender/Broker License - #2859;
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License – #CL-60134;
- Wisconsin Mortgage Banker License – #60134BA.
Registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System NMLS ID 60134.